Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Set Of 60 Beautiful Chinese Checkers Marbles, 10 of Each Color. Excellent Quality, Portable Marble Container, Glass Game Marbles For Unlimited Hours Of Fun -- $10.99

I got the kids some pipe building thing, that you place marbles through and it works itself through the maze that you build. It only came with a handful of marbles and with the possibility of losing them, I thought I should grab some more. The colors of the marbles are vibrant and bold. It comes within a bag that comes in the case, so when you take it out of a mesh bag, you still have a place to store them for when you're not using them. The container states that these are for Chinese checkers, but anything that you would use marbles for, these will work well. They're your standard marble size. You get 10 of each color and there are 6 colors - Blue, Red, Yellow, White, Green, and Black. I did receive these at a discounted rate for my unbiased review. My opinion was not influenced by the discount that I received.

http://amzn.to/1QSZjEA

No comments:

Post a Comment